PriMatrix® Dermal Repair Scaffold is a unique scaffold for the management of the most challenging wounds. Derived from fetal bovine dermis, this novel acellular dermal matrix provides an ideal environment to support cellular repopulation and revascularization processes critical in wound healing. PriMatrix is particularly rich in Type III collagen, a collagen found in fetal dermis that is active in developing and healing tissues. For more information on this product, visit the manufacturer's website.
Silverlon® Advanced Wound Care Dressings are ideal for treating a wide variety of wounds including partial and full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, traumatic and surgical wounds, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and donor and graft sites.
- Designed to be used for up to 7 days with any other secondary dressing of choice to either absorb or donate moisture
- Separating the silver layer from the secondary dressing reduces costs by allowing the clinician to throw away as many inexpensive absorbent dressings as needed while the Silverlon® dressing stays in place for up to 7 days
Fenestrated to allow for continuous flow of fluids through the contact layer, these dressings utilize the proven Silverlon technology.
Silverlon® Calcium Alginate Dressings consist of a sterile, non-woven pad composed of a High M (manuronic acid) alginate and a silver nylon contact layer.
- Silver ions provide an antimicrobial action
- Dressing absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment
- Unlike some alginates, Silverlon® Calcium Alginate Dressings are designed specifically for intact removal and eliminate the need to “pick” for remnants left in the wound
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings have been proven to drastically reduce surgical site infections and accelerate healing.
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings have a simple 2-dressing protocol:
- Step 1 – Apply pad dressing in operating room
- Step 2 – Apply island dressing at discharge
The discharge dressing is designed to be worn to the post-op visit (up to 7 days).
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings are available in various forms and sizes.